Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rohan Ince.......

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Fantastic potential for such a young player. Definitely one for the future.

Nice to see the younger players getting into the first-team now.

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
Hes amazing everytime he plays so i was excited to see him in the starting linep today! We can cash in on bridcutt and ince is a perfectly good replacement

thisistips

Oct 17, 2010
Away away away
He looks like he's not going to have a good touch, be just a battering ram, but he has good technique and accurate passing. He's being coached well.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Hes amazing everytime he plays so i was excited to see him in the starting linep today! We can cash in on bridcutt and ince is a perfectly good replacement

Thought they did very well together today. Need to keep Bridcutt by going up this season and use them together

The Optimist

NSC Patreon
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
According to Wikipedia he had only played two first team games of football before this season. Can only see him getting better and better.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
I enjoyed some of the one-touch combination play with JFC yesterday, clearly they have great confidence in each other. (Extra impressive considering I think that's the first time they've played together in the first team?)

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

I like Ince but yesterday showed exactly why we've missed Bridcutt. Considering he's been out for three months, he fitted back in like he'd never been away. Ince could become as good but, at the moment, Bridcutt is a class apart.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
My meaning above was, he's a lot better than first impressions. He has skill and technique

Yes although still quite raw he does have skill and technique. Although a very tall lad his main attributes aren't in heading the ball, but more based on breaking up attacks and passing the ball. Completely unlike his uncle Eric Young a centre half who played for us the 80's.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Very raw talent with potential but he needs to work on his heading. He got beat by a much smaller guy to the ball yesterday 3 times. A very good performance though all the same

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea

Frightening. He has potential but is nowhere near Bridcutt. Bridcutt looks the immediate consistent quality that he is when he came on. Ince has played about 6 games. Yeah let's sell the best defensive mid in the division and replace him with an apprentice. Genius.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here