Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Marvellous scenes to see him finally back - we will move forward quickly now

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
He seemed to instantly free everyone up to go forward and improve everyones passing single-handedly.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Funny old game of opinions. Thought he looked very rusty, understandably, and we got worse for a while. But glimpses of the old Liam and great to have him back.

Likewise, after Lita made a mess of a couple of through balls it was interesting to contrast the reaction to how it would have been had Barnes done the same. Did very well with one burst of speed and cut back though and generally would be good to have him in the squad.

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
But you all forget . . . . . Liam is still too good for the Championship :(

A lot of people thought they wouldnt see him play for us again so its good he is, even if we do lose him we will get a decent amount for him and theres a perfectly good replacement in ince!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A lot of people thought they wouldnt see him play for us again
No that was one person a lot of times.

I'm pretty sure he wasn't as good as my eyes were telling me, but what he did, he did so well.
Bridcutt oozes class.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
One person, shows how much notice I take to who posts on here!
T'is ok with our Spanish manager winning, Bridcutt back & Barnes scoring he'll not be back for a few days.

He's got nothing to moan about.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I loved the way he ran up to a handful of players when he came on to let them know he was running the show again and to tell them what he wanted from them. Class class act. The boss is back in town.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
It was just great to see him back in action for us after all this time.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
A lot of people thought they wouldnt see him play for us again so its good he is, even if we do lose him we will get a decent amount for him and theres a perfectly good replacement in ince!

Great to see him back. Sadly done deal 5m to Sunderland apparently.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Clapped the fans afterwards....as did a lot of the players....and of course as per usual the man Garcia...excellent to see

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Great to see Bridcutt back. I really thought we had seen the last of him. Glad to be proven wrong, be even happier if he is still here come 1st Feb.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here