Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The sight of Ince striding across the pitch.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Definitely think he should play further forward, in a Yaya Toure style role, now Bridcutt's back. His attributes are more suited to winning the ball slightly further up and driving towards box.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Definitely think he should play further forward, in a Yaya Toure style role, now Bridcutt's back. His attributes are more suited to winning the ball slightly further up and driving towards box.

I'd agree but he does seem to get stage fright higher up the pitch. Something to work on.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
It always amuses me when he gets in a tangle with someone, you think "oh he's lost this" and then a great big leg comes looping round and scoops the ball away. In another year I can see him being one of the first names on the teamsheet.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Very noticeable that he does not dive into tackles anywhere near as much as the early games (great for his football but nowhere near as much fun!), Oscar's coaching at work?
With Bridcutt can definitely seeing him playing further up the field, remember he has a cracking strike on him

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Also I sight that I love seeing. Big lad with some great pace. Still a little raw but IMO could have great potential!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Best outfield player today. Can Oscar drop him now?

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK

This is a key factor as we get the players back from injury. Bridcutt winning ball and feeding Ince who feds Ulloa who feeds the 'back of the net'! This will frighten a lot of teams. It certainly frightens me to think how good this team could potentially be.

'There is no glass ceiling'.

TNBA

TTF

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Such a good player. Just needs a run of games again. I'm very happy every time he gets his name on the team sheet.
I think the last thing he needs is a run of games.

Ince is young and needs to be nurtured, that won't happen playing week in week out.
He's still got plenty to learn in training and from Bridcutt and Andrews.

We are very lucky to have him, he's going to be an excellent player.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Performance was over-rated today. 2 runs, one where he should have done better. A great pass to the wing too. Other than that he was out of position too much, hence why Liam was brought one. Today, our defence was brilliant. The 16 yard box was rarely penetrated, only at corners, leaving them to try their best at long range. Elsewhere, Conway, Barnes (once he got a bit of support) and in particular JFC were stand out players.

I like the look of Ince but he's far from starting once Liam's back.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Performance was over-rated today. 2 runs, one where he should have done better. A great pass to the wing too. Other than that he was out of position too much, hence why Liam was brought one. Today, our defence was brilliant. The 16 yard box was rarely penetrated, only at corners, leaving them to try their best at long range. Elsewhere, Conway, Barnes (once he got a bit of support) and in particular JFC were stand out players.

I like the look of Ince but he's far from starting once Liam's back.
Not sure about over-rated.
We couldn't string 2 passes together, esp the first half, out of defence, on the right side.

Every time B'burn came back at us, they just couldn't get past Ince's head, chest or feet.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
I think the last thing he needs is a run of games.

Ince is young and needs to be nurtured, that won't happen playing week in week out.
He's still got plenty to learn in training and from Bridcutt and Andrews.

We are very lucky to have him, he's going to be an excellent player.

Yeh he is great, but I just love seeing him play

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
We need to get him on a long contract. Last I heard he was only signed until June. I hope I'm wrong.

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
If only he could won the ball in the air. Other then that, he is very good. He has improved so much since Yeovil away.

Dec 29, 2011
Hopefully he can change into a central midfield role, playing further forward. You get more money for those players :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here