Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace game delayed because of fans not in ground!

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
A fatality on the Croydon over pass so it was closed for a hour or so causing gridlock all over Croydon, so not so funny in my opinon !! But if that's your stick to beat us with so be it!!!

Last edited:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Because of that accident I actually missed our match as couldnt get through in time to get to Brighton. Gutted. Worst thing about it was I was stuck just past Selhurst for an hour surrounded by the chavy scumbags on their way to Selhurst.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
surrounded by the chavy scumbags on their way to Selhurst.

What all of us? Just a silly thing to say...we all just support our local team, and I live in Sussex!

Feb 14, 2010
Yep all of you. Chavscum.

Glass houses mate, Brighton fans are from er Nehaven, Porstlade, Whitehawk, Scoombe, Hastings ect. One thing that is amusing tho is that they can get 24000 when Everton, Arsenal and Spurs turn up to Selhurst but where were they last season when 10,000 rattled around Selhurst against Bristol City and they had to give tickets away on two for one deals

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
As an aside Everton had 72 % precession. Talk about one sided.

Feb 14, 2010
As an aside Everton had 72 % precession. Talk about one sided.

Palace missed 3 sitters tho'. I still think that when they get Nurray back then they might have half a chance of staying up, they certainly dont want to be back in the Championship at they will be back to giving tickets away on two for one deals and 10,000 for Bristol City.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
I live in Sussex and palace are my local team.

Any way not in The mood for silly arguments, as sitting in my car I saw a young person being moved from a police tent into a hearse, as they might have come from Croydon does that make them scum?

Dec 29, 2011
I live in Sussex and palace are my local team.

Any way not in The mood for silly arguments, as sitting in my car I saw a young person being moved from a police tent into a hearse, as they might have come from Croydon does that make them scum?

You live in Sussex, and Selhurst is closer to you than Crawley?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
. One thing that is amusing tho is that they can get 24000 when Everton, Arsenal and Spurs turn up to Selhurst but where were they last season when 10,000 rattled around Selhurst against Bristol City and they had to give tickets away on two for one deals

Remember though, we are the ones with the plastic support.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here