Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Great Pole In Goal

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Match sponsors gave it to Barnesy but we all know Koosh was man of the match.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Isn't it weird that an Albion supporter gets visibly weird on a forum when a Brighton player they don't rate scores a couple of goals for us and does well?

I didn't rate Richard Tiltman but I sure as hell cheered the goal(s) he scored.

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
Sometimes sponsors see the position of Keeper as a bit generic. I've never understood that. For me the keeper is the most pivotal position on the field (although perhaps I am a bit subjective because that was the position I played !)

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
He pulled off some good saves, but I wouldn't describe any of them as 'magnificent'. I'd have been pissed of if he'd let any of them in, put it that way.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Nothing against Barnes at all, but PiG should have been Man of the Match today in my opinion.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
Think someone posted on here once that sponsors aren't allowed to award the MOTM award to a keeper at a home game for some reason! But he was definitely the best player on the pitch today.

SuperJP20

Jun 9, 2011
Agree with most of the above...still- hard to deny a player that scored two and made the other chance out of nothing though

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
PIG had a good game, some routine saves from distance, good positional sense and a couple for the cameras. If you give MoM to the home keeper you encourage an otherwise unimaginative team like Blackburn into thinking they did good.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
"A COMBINATION of terrible defending and superb goalkeeping sent Rovers crashing to their heaviest defeat of the season.
It was an undeserved but never-the-less dispiriting defeat.
Gary Bowyer’s side dominated the second half after doing much to disrupt Brighton’s rhythm before the break.
But they were unable to find a way past the inspired Tomasz Kuszczak."
Lancashire Telegraph report >>
http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/10798895.Brighton___Hove_Albion_3_Blackburn_Rovers_0/

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here