Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jake Forster Caskey - early contender, for player of the season?

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
Crofts is early contender for player of the season in my opinion. He's getting better every game and his performances are very consistent.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
If he's going to be playing well and popping up with goals all season I feel like he needs his own chant or song

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Haha no. Could win player of the month in the league though with what, one other game?

Player of season to date is crofts or kush

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
If you don't go to the game how the **** do you know HOW he is actually playing? And to your question absolutely NO CHANCE

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Before the pen it was worse than a pre season friendly against a county league team

Totally agree. Even after the pen it was a bit like oh we're 1-0 up. Even now it doesn't feel like it was a good game of football but we got 3 goals out of it so no complaints!

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Totally agree. Even after the pen it was a bit like oh we're 1-0 up. Even now it doesn't feel like it was a good game of football but we got 3 goals out of it so no complaints!

I was entertained, and I thought we had spells where our movement was better than I've seen it for a while.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
He's done ok but will be lucky to feature much once LB, KA & AO are all match fit again

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Crofts is early contender for player of the season in my opinion. He's getting better every game and his performances are very consistent.

amazing if you consider his place in the squad last season...well done Andrew!

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
amazing if you consider his place in the squad last season...well done Andrew!

This. I wasn't impressed with his performances in general at the beginning of the season despite his goals but I think the goals gave him a big confidence boost. He has been phenomenal this season. A very different player to last year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here