Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I cried

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Before kick off during the minutes silence when the buglers played the past stand. Never felt an emotional feelng like that on rememberance day. God bless them for what we have today.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I was very close to going - very poignant

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Andy Naylor ‏@AndyNaylorArgus 2s
OG: "I want to dedicate this victory to our fans and especially to Jay and his family." #bhafc

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The Last Post, always sends my bottom lip a trembling.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
The best tribute at the Amex to date. Last Post extremely poignant. Very well observed by all.

I wouldn't or couldn't be as proud to be a supporter of any other team in the World as I am as a Seagull. Some may win lots of things that have come easy to them. But many of us here have had good and bad for decades followed by the nightmare years at Priestfield and Withdean, where we could never have dreamt of standing where we are now. The reception today at the Amex was first class, as was the result. I'm such a happy bunny I think I'll unseal last Christmases Bristol Cream and drink it from a pint pot.:drink:

Zeff

Jun 1, 2009
Southwick
It was a very fitting tribute to Jay and puts everything into perspective, well done BHA, and Jay's family, very emotional.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
It was simply wonderful, although it was the reaction to the laying of the wreaths that nearly set me off. The sheer intensity of the reaction from the crowd was quite something.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Well done the club - that was truly poignant and appropriate as remembrance weekend and with our very local hero's family in attendance. Greatest respects to them.

Large lump in my throat for sure !

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It was a fitting tribute especially to the only hero today

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports