Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace Appointment

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I just heard him on Football Focus. He looks like he should have quite a nice speaking voice...i was wrong. I think my nephew has a better grasp of language.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I feel sorry for Iain Moody he appeared to be doing a decent job at Cardiff until his job was undermined by V.Tan. He hardly deserves to be so desperate he ends up at CPFC. :down:

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
While this might just be a good excuse to laugh at that ridiculous ponce Parish I am DISMAYED that Moody has been snapped up by Palace. That bloke is the driving force behind the success that Cardiff enjoyed last season and is one bloke who I was secretly preying TB would lure to the Albion.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I feel , with the shades slightly tinted , he'd give the lizard a hard game .

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Heard him on five live, the amount of 'you knows' that pepper his conversation, was really quite embarrassing coming from a grown man

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
He looks like one of those stuck up arses on Made In Chelsea which is convenient seeing as he also looks like he took a wrong turning when he was born and came out of his mum's arse.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
What price the next appointment being Malky Mackay as manager after he either leaves or is sacked by Cardiff

Probably quite a big price, as he's already been approached and turned it down.

It's likely to be Aitor Karanka, apparently.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Elsewhere a few Palace fans are adamant it'll be Pardew.

Its down to 3 or 4 candidates now with karaka being the favourite atm . I 've got a sneaky feeling we are after mackay but who knows . How many spanish no bodies can the english leagues take thou ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here