Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just had tour of changing room-Bridcutt's shirt is hanging up

Dalos

Mar 2, 2009
On the sponsors table today and had a tour just now of home changing room-Bridcutt's shirt hanging up.

Also saw Ulloa on the anti gravity treadmill running which was a promising sight

Dalos

Mar 2, 2009
Bob Booker giving the tour-not allowed in the away funnily enough-he jokingly said it was Holloway

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I think all the shirts today with the poppy motif are being auctioned sometime later with the proceeds going to Royal British Legion.

markw

Aug 28, 2009
Bob Booker giving the tour-not allowed in the away funnily enough-he jokingly said it was Holloway

I have always thought it was Holloway, what better way to wind your own players up for a match! Take a dump in your own changing room early, meet the players and show them whats been done and then fire them up for the match, good management :clap2:

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I have always thought it was Holloway, what better way to wind your own players up for a match! Take a dump in your own changing room early, meet the players and show them whats been done and then fire them up for the match, good management :clap2:

Not Holloway but the culprit was closer to their camp than ours. Allegedly.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Bridders on the bench.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here