pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
0% :thumbsup:

My dad will be turning in his grave - he was from Barnsley :lolol:

Last edited:

90 per cent northern.

Just as well, since I was born in Leeds, my parents were born on Tyneside, and six of my great grandparents were born in Northumberland or Co Durham (the other two were born in Scotland).

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Do the 0%ers among us now have to chant "you dirty Northern *******s" at the rest of you?

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
30%,apparently somewhere near Oxford.

Another 30%er here, I'll have to look out for you on the streets of Oxford :bigwave:

In reality I was born in Nantwich and lived in Northwich for a long time. Very glad to get out of the latter, even Aberdeen was an improvement.

I know there is some debate as to whether Cheshire is PROPERLY Northern, but according to Stuart Maconie's Pies and Prejudice the North starts at Crewe....

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Another 30%er here, I'll have to look out for you on the streets of Oxford :bigwave:

In reality I was born in Nantwich and lived in Northwich for a long time. Very glad to get out of the latter, even Aberdeen was an improvement.

I know there is some debate as to whether Cheshire is PROPERLY Northern, but according to Stuart Maconie's Pies and Prejudice the North starts at Crewe....

The North starts at Poynings.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here