Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Train disputation today?????

Engineering works between Haywards Heath and Brighton today were announced weeks ago.

http://www.southernrailway.com/your-journey/plan-your-journey/improvement-works/

Buses replace trains between Haywards Heath and Brighton on Saturday 9 November 2013

Engineering work is taking place between Burgess Hill and Brighton on Saturday 9 November closing all lines.

On Saturday, buses replace First Capital Connect trains between Haywards Heath and Brighton, however Southern services will run to and from Brighton via Hove between 10:00 & 19:00 and will be supplemented by buses.

First Capital Connect services will run to an amended timetable with up to 2 trains per hour between Bedford and Haywards Heath and up to 2 trains per hour between London Blackfriars and Haywards Heath.

Southern will run a reduced services between London Victoria and Haywards Heath.

Journey times will be extended by up to 45 minutes.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
There are trains to hove from h heaths, change at hove for Brighton, beats sitting on a bus.

Also trains to lewes from h Heath

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
That was my bad, typing on my phone with fat fingers!!! It should have said disruption!! It sounds like a real word though, you could probably fit it into a conversation and people wouldn't even register it isn't really a word.

So I can still get the train down from Burgess Hill then? just via Hove......and the same on the way back up unless I go via Lewes and up to Wivelsfield.

Brilliant

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here