Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
amex-7.2.13-lead229-929263_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
01:15 9th November 2013
by Ferret
The Draw, also at 12/5, that represents the best betting interest"
Ferret
Albion host Blackburn Rovers on Saturday and Skybet - the official sponsors of the Football League - have installed the Seagulls as their 11/10 favourites.The visitors are given a 12/5 quote but it is the Draw, also at 12/5, that represents the best betting interest.
Brighton/Draw is 16/1 in the half-time/full-time category and this offers a much greater return for a smaller stake for ostensibly the same result - a full-time draw.* On the correct score front it is again a draw that offers the best value. 0-0 is 9/1 (but don't forget to back this as "No Goalscorer" for added protection against own goals).
There is little additional value amongst the individual goalscorers and so the recommendations are to stick with the above three bets. The combination means that they cannot all payout, but they do offer good coverage in the event of a draw, which I believe is the most probable outcome.
Once again I will be reviewing the last minute odds-changes, once the teams are revealed, in the 45 minutes leading up to kick-off. You can see my advice by following me on my twitter account @BHAFerret
Click here to sign up to Sky Bet and Good Luck and happy punting!

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here