Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lady Ga Ga on Graham Norton

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Loud mouthed trollope on nasal whining pseudo oirishmans talk show ?... I won't be watching, thanks for the warning.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
She seems really down to earth but she is butters!

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
She is (a) mad, (b) ludicrously pretentious, (c) not at all a looker, and (d) seriously, batsh!t mad. Literally crackers, a total fruitloop. My standards, unlike most on this board, are way, way low. But still no, ta. No redeeming features.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Don't find her particularly attractive, but I am just about old enough to be her grandfather. I do like her, though. She has some intelligence and attitude, and is not as anodyne as most so called celebrities today.

But June Brown did steal the show, as mentioned above.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
I do like her, though. She has some intelligence and attitude, and is not as anodyne as most so called celebrities today.

Well said Sir. I think some men are genuinely threatened by women with personality and a sense of humour, and revert to the usual '5 pinter' nonsense. I actually think she is attractive, especially her eyes, but the personality definitely adds to her appeal.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
She only goes around wearing minimum clothes to take your view away from her face. 20 pinter at a push.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I think we saw what Lady Ga Ga will become in June Brown.

Dot was the star of the show though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here