Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barnsley's new badge

seagull_in_malaysia

Aug 18, 2006
Reading
I get a lot of e-mails from various clubs as I am registered on a few different club ticketing sites (long story) but I got an interesting e-mail from Barnsley FC today. They are asking their fans to vote on a new club badge. I was expecting to see similar crap to what palace were flaunting but I actually quite like a couple of the proposed ones (B and D): http://www.bebarnsley.com/the-badges/

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Personally think they are all shit. I much prefer simple designs.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Personally think they are all shit. I much prefer simple designs.

Was about to post something similar, all look as though they have been done in paint.

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
Seems a lot of famous names come from Barnsley. A town that punches above its weight. Who would be classed a Barnsley's most famous son ?

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Seems a lot of famous names come from Barnsley. A town that punches above its weight. Who would be classed a Barnsley's most famous son ?

Has to be Michael Parkinson. Seems like a very genuine and nice fella. All his interviews are warm and gets to the point with the celebrity.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Every time a football club has a vote on a badge or a kit, there are only 2 good options (max) Basically, it'll be either of the round ones for sure.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here