Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

oscar

With the news of today and the parting now finally behind us, a few ghosts need to be put to rest.

Tomorrow should be about Oscar and what he is doing with our club. He needs us, he needs our support. tomorrow should be a cauldron of noise all about Oscar. A show of appreciation.

I'm sure I really don't need to say it, but as a reminder, he is managing our club at one of the most difficult periods of our history. We are on the verge of great things, but also on the verge of not. We have 7 first team players out (and counting) and with the saga of our last manager casting a gloomy shadow over our club, he has still managed to keep us in touch with the top 6. He has us playing a different brand of football which is good to watch and has built on the previous philosophy. He deserves credit. Simple.

Make tomorrow afternoon Oscars.

Hence why I say 'on the verge of great things' to temper the 'other' time in our history. That will never be forgotten. In terms of difficulty also references the injuries and the other stuff going on. Which I do believe compounds the difficulty bit. But lets not get hung up on 16 years ago, there has been many other difficult times before that and I've been supporting the Albion since 1976. Oops soapbox now fully trod on.

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
I 'support' OG in the same way that I support TB, PB and any other club employee who is doing the job they are being paid for to the best of their ability but let's not go over the top!

He's one man doing the job he is no doubt being very well paid for.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here