Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wimbledon v Coventry

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
The 87 v the 88 winners, how much has changed for these clubs. I didn't realise Cov are only attracting 2,000 to every home match now for every home match, echoes of us at Gillingham...

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
They're singing AFC WIMBLEDON. It is quite high pitched. But no different from our ALBION, ALBION.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
The 87 v the 88 winners, how much has changed for these clubs. I didn't realise Cov are only attracting 2,000 to every home match now for every home match, echoes of us at Gillingham...

Coventry fans boycotting, so not really like Gillingham.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Been to watch AFC lots of times last season and this. Promise you, they aren't singing anything original and the catering has gone mental. Last season they were old school selling hot dogs and burgers. Now they have got some company in bigging it up. Imagine old school stewards with the all the hoorah henrys coming in. *while pretending it's not like that at the amex*

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
Been to watch AFC lots of times last season and this. Promise you, they aren't singing anything original and the catering has gone mental. Last season they were old school selling hot dogs and burgers. Now they have got some company in bigging it up. Imagine old school stewards with the all the hoorah henrys coming in. *while pretending it's not like that at the amex*

that's a shame - enjoyed my few visits to watch AFC, especially the pre-match BBQ when still in non league

good game tonight though. some real quality on show. apart from that goalkeeping howler

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here