Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TSLR / North Stand Chat / Bozza

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
There's a new TSLR out tomorrow for Blackburn.
http://theseagulllovereview.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/tslr053out-tomorrow.html

One of the pieces is an interview by me with Bozza about NSC itself, its history, how he along with some of your help keeps it funded, free from abuse, libel and disruption. Why he took it on and its relationship with the club, The Argus etc.
I've wanted to do this for a while cos
NSC is one of those great things, like TSLR for which i'm a mere contributor, run by fans that seem free but rely on the commitment and hours of a dedicated few. And something that we sometimes take for granted. So no apologies for the plug and thanks again to Darren for taking the time to be interviewed. Hope i've done Chat and him justice in the piece.

I hope i refelect the fact that alongside the lot of nonsense on here NSC normally funny, inspired, insightful and like the best forums of all types often full of support, help and encouragement. Even those Palace fans who turn up from time to time.

Also heads up. Withdean Wanderer. *that* Spanish Dave thread. You're mentioned.

Dec 19, 2011
Hove
Looking forward to reading.

There are so many crappy football blogs and fan sites out there, and even most professional football writing is boring and full of cliches.

To use a cliche of my own, TSLR is a breath of fresh air. Funny, well written articles . . .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here