Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridge Car Park

More by accident than design I selected this option when paying for the car park for tomorrow. Usually train it from Lewes but suspect they will be busier tomorrow, also will have a full car.

Club site doesn't have details how to access it - presumably it is the blindingly obvious "go to main entrance and show ticket to man in the little booth" or is that too simple? Coming out is it sensible to kill time and allow the masses to disperse before attempting to depart?

Wise words welcomed from the sages of NSC.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Twas a nightmare after the Watford match. Have a drink after the match, you won't regret it.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
go straight past the ground, keep on the inside laneas if your going to the uni car park, down to the lights and turn right instead of left, easy as that

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
I'm glad there is a parking thread as I'm driving for the very first time tomorrow and parking in the Sussex Uni car park.

I was under the impression that each car park was numbered yet I haven't got a number on any of my correspondence from the club. Or do you just duck into any car park which is numbered?

Am I also right in thinking you don't go into the main Uni car park off the slip road directly opposite the ground? Silly questions I know but I've only ever got the train before and getting an answer off here from the vans makes more sense.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
For the Uni, you will be directed to CP 1 or 2 depending on which is full, unless you have mobility issues in which case you can use 3 or 4.

coming from the west, I think you have to go down coldean lane, from the east, take the turn off after the ground, keep left then turn right.

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
I'm glad there is a parking thread as I'm driving for the very first time tomorrow and parking in the Sussex Uni car park.

I was under the impression that each car park was numbered yet I haven't got a number on any of my correspondence from the club. Or do you just duck into any car park which is numbered?

Am I also right in thinking you don't go into the main Uni car park off the slip road directly opposite the ground? Silly questions I know but I've only ever got the train before and getting an answer off here from the vans makes more sense.

The steward will tell you which car park number to head to when you get there, depending on what time you arrive.

You have to enter via the Stanmer Park entrance. They won't allow you in via the slip road opposite the ground.

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
For the Uni, you will be directed to CP 1 or 2 depending on which is full, unless you have mobility issues in which case you can use 3 or 4.

coming from the west, I think you have to go down coldean lane, from the east, take the turn off after the ground, keep left then turn right.

Thank you very much!!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Yes and Yes but no booth

correct on all counts.
entrance is down the slip road by the park flyover and through the tunnel under rhe railway line

we had a season down there and never experienced any delays exiting, usually getting there about 25 to 30 minutes after the final whistle after a detour to the club shop.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Which is easier and faster to get out of when heading to London? Bridge or University?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here