Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's all kicking off in BOLTON according to the Argus

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Rachna Bhagani, aged 35, from Didsbury, arrived at 9am and waited almost three hours to meet Katie for the 12th time.

The 35-year-old, who works in recruitment administration, said: “I’ve been to Kettering, Milton Keynes and Doncaster to meet her.

Possibly the most depressing combination of things ever.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Perfume launch gone wrong. "One punter said it smelled just like Brut". Quality!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Its a musky scent, which smells like Brut.

Superb stuff.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
What has happened to that chicks FACE? It looks like someone's gone a bit mad on the PLUMPERS.

I knew Katie when she was a shy 16 year old. She's actually alright.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
The strong-smelling, musky scent comes in a lipstick-red bottle, which the former Page 3 model said she designed to represent her "flirty yet innocent" side.
One punter said it smelled just like Brut.

Marvelous

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Had it smelt like Blue Stratos I might have been interested..

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The story reminds me a little of the sad sight of Gail Porter sitting behind a table in W H Smiths at Victoria station and nobody taking any notice of her at all!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The story reminds me a little of the sad sight of Gail Porter sitting behind a table in W H Smiths at Victoria station and nobody taking any notice of her at all!

You should have got her to help you with your luggage, it's usually impossible to find a spare porter at Victoria Station.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I do believe that there was once an episode where a local "celebrity" was in a shop in Brighton and all the paparazzi turned up as usual. This unnamed celebrity calls his/her agent claiming that he/she is being unbearably harassed by their presence and isn't safe to leave the shop. The agent then calls 999 and demands help.

The police turn up, and say to the photographers "Come on fellas, any chance you can leave X alone and allow him/her to leave the shop please?"

Photographers reply "But it was X's agent who rang us to say he/she would be here at this time in the first place".

:facepalm:

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
I was unfortunate to meet KP once. I was on my way to Withdean for Albion match when this open top sports car shot over from the inside lane in front of me with no indication,I braked hard and flash my lights..( lights I flashed,nothing else you dirty minded individuals) we had to stop at the roundabout, she showed me the two fingers and I shouted at her I didn't ask how many brain cells you had. She turned round,then I saw it was KP...

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I was unfortunate to meet KP once. I was on my way to Withdean for Albion match when this open top sports car shot over from the inside lane in front of me with no indication,I braked hard and flash my lights..( lights I flashed,nothing else you dirty minded individuals) we had to stop at the roundabout, she showed me the two fingers and I shouted at her I didn't ask how many brain cells you had. She turned round,then I saw it was KP...

Never liked Kevin Pietersen.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It's desperately sad that this sort of thing occurs. I am lost for words. It's a tragedy that someone who needs the oxygen of publicity to survive is denied this in the modern world. I hope Peter Andre can sleep at night.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
the sooner this piece of trash falls off the side off the earth the better

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Iv'e been to Bolton. KP would have had more of an audience in the chip shops. I'm sure there was a chip shop in every street in Bolton. I reckon trout lips would have gone down a storm there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here