Votes: 34 37.0%
  • The Battle of Trafalgar

Votes: 58 63.0%

• Total voters

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Here we are with the first of the semi finals. This match up sees two of the pre tournament favourites come head to had for the first time. Conveniently located within minutes of one another, this is sure to be a fiercely contested battle to determine who makes it through to Sunday's grand finale.

Owing to the fact there's the small matter of an Albion match tomorrow afternoon, voting in this tie will be extended until the evening.

There can be only one victor making it from this tie into the final so make your vote count. Neither venue needs any introduction so NSC it's over to you

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Traf traf traf!

I was thinking, could we perhaps present the winner with an "NSC pub of the year" plaque or something?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Traf traf traf!

I was thinking, could we perhaps present the winner with an "NSC pub of the year" plaque or something?

Do any of these pubs know that they are in the semis I wonder?

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Oooh yes let's have a trophy/plaque ceremony!

I am in the process of writing up each stage of the tournament on my site www.brightonboozers.com so long after these threads have sunk, the competition and its results will live on for posterity, meaning the pubs in question won't necessarily need to search NSC to see how they performed etc.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Out of the four that are left I there's only one that I'd continually use, the other 3 are 'give or take' 'if I have to' kind of things so it's the BATTLE all the way from here for me.

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
I'm surprised how one-sided this is so far (16-2!). Both decent boozers, but the Albert edges it for me.

Alonso Moseley

Jun 16, 2008
Prince Albert. Will has been promoting live music in town for years. And the mural is mighty fine.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
My two favourite pubs in Brighton, so no loser for me here. In pure pub terms the Battle gets my vote, just! A real clash of the titans this one though.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Gone for The Albert but fear it may be a lost cause at this semi final stage.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Up until this point the Prince Albert has brushed aside every pub it has come up against with ease. In fact it was the most nominated pub of all in the qualification round so was heavily fancied. And yet here we are witnessing the place show signs of weakness for the first time. Could this be the end of the road for the Albert? Is the Battle of Trafalgar just TOO strong?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The BoT is going to walk this. In fact, it really should win the whole thing from this position.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here