[Official Site] Women's Withdean Return on Sunday

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
agg-l229-1032369_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
11:51 8th November 2013
by James Hilsum
They are certainly one of the favourites to win the league and the league cup so I am expecting a challenge for the players"
John Donoghue
Albion women make their long-awaited return to Withdean this Sunday when they host in-form Gillingham in the Premier League Cup.All Albion season-ticket holders will have free entry to the game as will all children under-16, while the price for non-season ticket holders is £2.
John Donoghue’s side will face a Gills team that is currently unbeaten in all competitions, but the Seagulls are in fine form themselves, with five wins in their last six games.
He told seagulls.co.uk, “They are certainly one of the favourites to win the league and the league cup so I am expecting a challenge for the players.
“I am sure I will learn a great deal about their character and ability to maintain a high level of performance against Gillingham, as I did last week against Eastbourne.
“The vast majority have taken on board what is being asked and have a real belief in what we are trying to achieve, this has seen their performances individually and as a team improve and become more consistent.”
The Seagulls look set to welcome Lily Agg back from a hamstring injury, but Charlotte Young is a doubt after picking up a shoulder injury in last week’s win over Eastbourne Town.

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here