Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC shipwreck...who would you want to be stranded with?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Can't be any of your real world friends...

Who would you want, based on what you read here, to be stranded with?

I wouldn't mind Psychobilly Freakout and Nibble...Edna could do the washing up.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Seeing as he lives in Hawaii, Ken Livingston Seagull from the old NSC clique would be able to rig up a hammock.

Mai Tais all round. A potential rescue until at least a month has elapsed would be so unwelcome.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
none of you - You're not real

*self-pinch*
I am. I wouldn't take me to be of use on a shipwreck though. After the days of just drinking seawater and being caked in jellyfish sting scars i'd go a bit Billy Zane in Dead Calm, so you better not use all of the flares you've taken with you as my evil mouth deserve an alight one at full pelt

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Easy 10 for the witty conversation and Footychick for the ..... well ......

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I reckon Uncle Spielberg would go all "lord of the flies" and start worshipping pig heads and eating fat kids.
The tin foil brigade would spend so much time arguing about who sank the ship...freemasons? The CIA.? The Tufty club? That they'd starve to death and The Major would harangue the Monkeys as "plastics" who don't turn up and leave their tree half empty.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
It's obvious I'd get stuck with a handful of NCS's most pessimistic. Spending all day and all night being told 'I told you it could sink' and 'don't bother lighting that fire, nobody can see it'. The thought of it makes me want to club a baby seal or read Schindlers list to cheer me up!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
What a great question.

Kalamantan Seagull would be useful for bushcraft, I'd probably want someone with common sense as well, Edna maybe. Gripper Stebson and DarrenFreemansPerm seem like solid sort of fellas. Yep we'd be alright.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
For material purposes, I'd have Badfish, Symyjym, Nibble, Bevendean Hillbilly and Pastafarian.

Considering the amount of arse licking they receive off each other, they'll make the toilet roll last!

Last edited:

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
For material purposes, I'd have Badfish, Symyjym, Nibble, Bevendean Hillbilly and Pastafarian.

Considering the amount of arse licking they receive off each other, they'll make the toilet roll last!

You'd be too busy looking for Illuminati enclaves to worry about them. I would take Bevendean though cos he's a medical man.

Dec 29, 2011
It's obvious I'd get stuck with a handful of NCS's most pessimistic. Spending all day and all night being told 'I told you it could sink' and 'don't bother lighting that fire, nobody can see it'. The thought of it makes me want to club a baby seal or read Schindlers list to cheer me up!

:lol:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
You'd be too busy looking for Illuminati enclaves to worry about them. I would take Bevendean though cos he's a medical man.

Whats Illuminati?

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Whats Illuminati?

Who? Is the question. Just look for a pentagram or a skull tattoo on their face!

Time on the island with you and Hybrid would make a week seem like a year. I'd be forced to kill both of you and go fishing with the bits. If I didn't I'd have to spend my days playing "jihad Jenga" where you build two enormous towers out of logs then start pulling out bits...when they fall the first one to shout "Allah didn't do it" wins.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Whoever the FATTEST person is, I'd want to survive as long as possible.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Any member who is a vegetarian

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
I think humour is what would get me through an ordeal like that -
so I'd want someone quite funny.

On that basis - nobody from NSC.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I think humour is what would get me through an ordeal like that -
so I'd want someone quite funny.

On that basis - nobody from NSC.

Yeah. Like you're a comedian of note. I'd rather be trapped with Ray Mears than Jimmy Carr that's for damn sure.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here