Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Assuming we start with 1 up front, would you go for Barnes or Lita?

Assuming we start with 1 up front, would you start with?

• Number 9 Ashley Barnes

Votes: 20 18.3%
  • Swagger man Leroy Lita

Votes: 89 81.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Bozza,... I love easy questions.....

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
On the basis we need to score - LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERROY :O

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
Lita up top and Barnes on the left - throw Conway on the right. Don't think we actually have much choice for this particular fixture anyway what with Buckley out injured now. There's always Spanish Dave on the right but there goes any sort of pace.

ElectricNaz

Jan 23, 2013
Hampshire
I'd go with Barnes with Lita to come off the bench. I fully expect a tight game so in that respect, having Lita coming off the bench against a tired defence would be a better option than starting him and bringing on Barnes

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
I'd go with Barnes with Lita to come off the bench. I fully expect a tight game so in that respect, having Lita coming off the bench against a tired defence would be a better option than starting him and bringing on Barnes

how do you work out that the defence will be tired ?

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea

I think that's probably the best bet.

Whilst I'd like to see Lita start because he's probably more of a goal threat, at the same time he probably won't last the full 90 minutes and if it's a tight game where opportunities are limited then our best chance to grab something is likely to be later on, in which case a fresh Lita would seem the best option, particularly if Barnes has been making a nuisance of himself prior to Lita coming on, hopefully winding their defence up a bit.

They're very different players so I like the idea of Barnes going off and Lita coming on to throw a spanner in the works and give them something completely different to deal with.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here