[Official Site] Inside Tomorrow's Issue of Seagull

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
bridcutt-l229-1162406_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
11:18 8th November 2013
by Luke Nicoli
There was a period where I didn’t go to the home games because I found it so frustrating"
Liam Bridcutt
Tomorrow’s 84-page issue of Seagull includes interviews with Liam Bridcutt and Leo Ulloa, as they edge ever closer to a return to first-team action.Bridcutt is already back in full training following his hernia and pelvic problems, and admits the pain of having to watch Albion from the sidelines. “There was a period where I didn’t go to the home games because I found it so frustrating. I just hated it…”
Meanwhile Leo is now off the crutches, and hoping to get the all-clear next week to resume training with the squad. “My body feels good again,” he tells us. “I just want to be out there playing and helping the team.”
With this being Remembrance Sunday weekend, we have a two-page tribute to Lance Corporal Jay Brynin, the Albion fan who tragically lost his life in Afghanistan recently, while we also feature six Seagulls fans currently serving in the Armed Forces.
Elsewhere, Casper Ankergren tells us about National Service in Denmark, Alan Mullery recalls his early days growing up in post-World War II London, and Andrew Crofts reveals a team-mate who does a lot for Help for Heroes.
Cover star Crofty also tells us he is loving his football under Oscar Garcia. “Everyone really enjoys playing for the gaffer and the coaching team. We’re all pulling in the same direction and trying to make this is a really successful season.”
Plus, find out who Will Buckley had a crush on at school and what has been the favourite game of Stephen Ward’s career…

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here