Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Advice to Blackburn Fans

Not sure why, but at the recent games, visiting fans have been advised that they can buy tickets from the Albion after their own club stops selling them up to 1h 30 before kick off.

On the Blackburn website, it says it's strictly all ticket.

Also they are advising there are no trains from Haywards Heath (correct) to Brighton and they will have to get buses, but fail to mention how easy it would be to go via Lewes.

Also, I notice Blackburn and hardly any visiting clubs advise their fans of the travel scheme that's included in their ticket.

And to make matters worse, they use an image of our stadium for years ago without the corners or the 2nd tier to the East.

Rant over.

EDIT: They have sold 850 and are on sale to 4pm. Not bad at all.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Further advice:

Acknowledge that your team is shit and dirty and we deserve to win, no matter what the result actually ends up being.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
What did people do before the internet? Had to use their loaf that's what! I'm sure they'll work it out.

Exactly. When we went to away games in the 80s and 90s, we just got in the car, headed for the town where the club was and looked out for floodlight pylons. Can't do that anymore as most grounds don't have them!!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I think the majority of clubs won't bother to explain the travel scheme as a train ticket works out at the same price on a long journey.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
What did people do before the internet? Had to use their loaf that's what! I'm sure they'll work it out.

:lolol:

I made it to LOADS of away games with no ticket, no mobile, no google map to find the ground and a belly and head full of fairly poor quality beer. How did I do it? Am I a genius?

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
:lolol:

I made it to LOADS of away games with no ticket, no mobile, no google map to find the ground and a belly and head full of fairly poor quality beer. How did I do it? Am I a genius?

No it's just what you did....as a sixteen year old I left school on a winter Friday afternoon in 1969 in a snow blizzard...got home in West Hove donned a pair of two sizes too small army boots met my travelling mate and walked over Snaky Hill hitching to Walsall. Slept overnight in a shop doorway in Aston and got to the ground in the morning to find out it was postponed. Ended up in St Andrews with 50,000 other fans of all the clubs that had postponed matches in the area watching them play Leicester City...good days...no satnav.. map... just a determination to get to a game. ..

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
My advice to Blackburn Rovers fans is don't bother coming ya gonna get smashed !!! :amex:

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
best advice really is to live in a better place, in the earth league table of places to live, Black-burn (nice words huh?) is in the relegation zone.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here