Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Police Stag Do

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
Ask the mate of the mate. I found myself at Gatwick CID christmas party once, lots of bad behaviour, fighting, mouthyness and inappropriate touching of females was witnessed, but no gear. I doubt any of them would see you done for possession, but you might find your disco biscuits are flushed down the loo for you. If they are in their Twentys, this bunch will misbehave more than your average Stag party, I predict at least one punch up. Have Fun.

Gatwick CID only has about 5 staff so I bet that was fun

Chief Wiggum

Apr 30, 2009
Just as the police are accused of stereotyping the public so the public stereotype the police
Go with an open mind and I have no doubt you will have an outrageous and fun night. Enjoy.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
You owe it to yourself to at least take a bit of bugle, it'll get you through the boring "in" jokes and job related anecdotes that the services like to get involved in. Firemen are the same when they're out in packs, at some point I guarantee you'll want to scream "you're not at the station now you sad boring arse wipe"

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Dare you to say "I pay your wages" and "you serve me" at least twice during conversation.

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
These does are ultra, so be careful.
You might be shocked at the extremities they go to. The Police are like a secret society.
An evening spent at an innocent British Railways Board do in N1 London showed me what can be expected. So, by measure, it could be eye opening. Let the others do it though.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I keep thinking of that Only Fools And Horses episode when Rodney brings home a policewoman and Del Boy shits himself with all the knock off gear they've got in their flat. The more he tries to be law-abiding, the more Rodney puts his foot in it. :lolol:

Forget the drugs. I used to get paranoid out after I'd done over a gram of coke. God knows how I would have felt like in a room full of coppers!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I keep thinking of that Only Fools And Horses episode when Rodney brings home a policewoman and Del Boy shits himself with all the knock off gear they've got in their flat. The more he tries to be law-abiding, the more Rodney puts his foot in it. :lolol:

Forget the drugs. I used to get paranoid out after I'd done over a gram of coke. God knows how I would have felt like in a room full of coppers!

Ignore this man.....:wink: ..take lots of charley. You know you want to.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Just as the police are accused of stereotyping the public so the public stereotype the police
Go with an open mind and I have no doubt you will have an outrageous and fun night. Enjoy.

And join in with the fighting, drug taking and the biggest piss up you will ever go on!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here