Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Police Stag Do

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
Not Sting and his mates, I've been roped into a friend of a friends Stag do this weekend and with him being in the MET, I'm guessing it'll mostly Coppers attending.

My mate and I are pondering the drug situation, should we chance taking some and face possible arrest, or do you think they'll bring enough confiscated booty for everyone?

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
I woul leave it there i always one or two coppers who are always on duty. Don t envy you on this stag do.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Not Sting and his mates, I've been roped into a friend of a friends Stag do this weekend and with him being in the MET, I'm guessing it'll mostly Coppers attending.

My mate and I are pondering the drug situation, should we chance taking some and face possible arrest, or do you think they'll bring enough confiscated booty for everyone?
That sounds like it'll be a real barrel of laughs , I can just imagine the chat, ' so I got him to cough to it blah blah blah zzzzzzzzzz '.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Ask the mate of the mate. I found myself at Gatwick CID christmas party once, lots of bad behaviour, fighting, mouthyness and inappropriate touching of females was witnessed, but no gear. I doubt any of them would see you done for possession, but you might find your disco biscuits are flushed down the loo for you. If they are in their Twentys, this bunch will misbehave more than your average Stag party, I predict at least one punch up. Have Fun.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Just don't go along with your stripes on - you'll only get a kicking ( probably best not to mention newspaper sellers either ! ).

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
Ask the mate of the mate. I found myself at Gatwick CID christmas party once, lots of bad behaviour, fighting, mouthyness and inappropriate touching of females was witnessed, but no gear. I doubt any of them would see you done for possession, but you might find your disco biscuits are flushed down the loo for you. If they are in their Twentys, this bunch will misbehave more than your average Stag party, I predict at least one punch up. Have Fun.

Dish the dirt.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

are we talking paracetamols for your hangover? if so shud'nt be a problem

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
I was on a weekend in Dublin and there happened to be a couple of coppers in our party. Lo and behold they got involved when there was an altercation whilst they apprehended the people involved the Garda turned up and nicked the pair of them for obstruction!

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
I was on a weekend in Dublin and there happened to be a couple of coppers in our party. Lo and behold they got involved when there was an altercation whilst they apprehended the people involved the Garda turned up and nicked the pair of them for obstruction!

really? Thats odd as I used to live in Dublin and the Garda were the most relaxed coppers I have ever seen. They must have done more than obstuction?

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
really? Thats odd as I used to live in Dublin and the Garda were the most relaxed coppers I have ever seen. They must have done more than obstuction?

Well. They were verging on telling them how to do their job. They were de-arrested fairly quickly. They were a pair of bell-ends to be fair.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
It all depends on how much drink has been taken. Even Dixon of Dock green would get on the sniff after half a bottle of Stolly.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
A friend you say? Some friend.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here