Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jungle 13

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Gazza in the jungle, if its true hope he does well.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Steve 'interesting' Davis, will win.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Does anyone still watch this crap?

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I cant believe for one second Gazza would be allowed in.

Me neither but bookies favorite. On another note how many NSC would do it. Closed season of course. I would.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
This is the one reality show that I say I won't watch and then remember I quite enjoy it for Ant and Dec (not everyone's cup of tea I know). Helen Flanegan was enough entertainment by herself last year.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Oh God, I hope not. Gazza needs help so badly; it's distressing seeing the best English player of his generation go so off the rails. Jungle would simply be another nail in the coffin (I meant that metaphorically, but now I think about it, maybe literally too).

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Gazza pisses me off. People treat him like he can't behave like every other adult has to behave, and take responsibility for themselves. The bloke is an alcoholic but why is he incapable of realising that this wouldnt help him?

He's not a national treasure. He's a simpleton with a tragic illness but has had so many chances handed to him.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Gazza pisses me off. People treat him like he can't behave like every other adult has to behave, and take responsibility for themselves. The bloke is an alcoholic but why is he incapable of realising that this wouldnt help him?

He's not a national treasure. He's a simpleton with a tragic illness but has had so many chances handed to him.

You hate Gazza because of the way people treat him?

Surely you should hate them?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here