Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Maybe BoJo isn't so bad - I give you Toronto mayor Rob Ford.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
But would it stop you voting for him ? It wouldn't necessarily stop me. Depends on other more important issues I reckon.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
But would it stop you voting for him ? It wouldn't necessarily stop me. Depends on other more important issues I reckon.
After the crack admission his approval rating went up.

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
I like that he said that, makes him seem more human than other politicians. That's negated by the fact he's spent the past few weeks saying it wasn't crack in the crack pipe. Even more worryingly he is openly racist, which is a pretty big issue for the Mayor of a city that famous includes residents of more different nationalities than any other town or city on Earth :(

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I like that he said that, makes him seem more human than other politicians. That's negated by the fact he's spent the past few weeks saying it wasn't crack in the crack pipe. Even more worryingly he is openly racist, which is a pretty big issue for the Mayor of a city that famous includes residents of more different nationalities than any other town or city on Earth :(

On St. Patrick's Day in March 2012, Ford was "very intoxicated" at City Hall and a downtown restaurant. According to those attending, Ford held a "wild party" in his office. Ford knocked down a staffer, insulted others, then went to the BierMarkt restaurant. After "flailing around" on the restaurant's dance floor, Ford returned to City Hall by cab, making racial slurs to the driver. The Mayor then wandered around City Hall after 2 AM with a bottle of brandy, swearing at his staffer Earl Provost before security arranged for him to be taken home.

Ok apart from the racist bit ..........

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Rob Ford – On Prostitutes
That’s all I have to say for now. The next thing I want to call Mayor Bratina in Hamilton and tell him that we’re going to have to spank their little Tiger-Cats.

Oh, and the last thing was Olivia Gondek, that says that I wanted to eat her pussy. I’ve never said that in my life to her. I would never do that. I’m happily married. I’ve got more than enough to eat at home.
:facepalm:

Toronto mayor Rob Ford 'snorted cocaine with prostitute'
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...Rob-Ford-snorted-cocaine-with-prostitute.html

Toronto Mayor Rob Ford Knocks Over Councillor
http://news.sky.com/story/1170475/toronto-mayor-rob-ford-knocks-over-councillor

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here