Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How long did it take to get home tonight?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
14 minutes. It usually takes 11 but as I reached the middle of Preston Park I realised it was feckin dark and had to download a torch app for my phone!

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
14 minutes. It usually takes 11 but as I reached the middle of Preston Park I realised it was feckin dark and had to download a torch app for my phone!

this. And not because I was following Notters.

Normally 10 minutes but as I left late it was dark and I had to walk round Preston Park and not through it. Added 5 minutes.

This is one of the many reasons I hate winter.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
2 hours 5 minutes, same as usual. Completed the Evening Standard Kakuro (?) and Sudoku, but couldn't be bothered to start the cryptic crossword. At least it didn't rain when I cycled the 7 miles from the station to my house. It was very dark though, but not too cold.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Just over an hour as I switched to the train. The bus normally takes just under an hour. Twitter is excellent for keeping up to date with traffic & news.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
this. And not because I was following Notters.

Normally 10 minutes but as I left late it was dark and I had to walk round Preston Park and not through it. Added 5 minutes.

This is one of the many reasons I hate winter.
Bloody hell. You sound like me and you work near me! I'm going to start a "reasons I hate winter" thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here