Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will we achieve promotion to the Premier league in the next 3 years?

Will we reach the promised land in the next 3 years?

• Yes, yes we will

Votes: 104 70.3%
  • No, no we will not

Votes: 44 29.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Surport Local Team

Jan 5, 2011
It will be between us and Sunderland for top spot next season, second to last match of season at home to Sunderland!! With guess who as manager, yes Atkins lol

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
3 points from playoffs with 31 games left.

Promotion is VERY possible this year.

*Palace nightmare*

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
It will be between us and Sunderland for top spot next season, second to last match of season at home to Sunderland!! With guess who as manager, yes Atkins lol

Sunderland won't be relegated-unfortunately.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Voted No. Too much money spent pumping money into training grounds and hotels, not enough focus on the playing and management side. FFP my arse. The Albion appear to be the only club paying much attention to it, and that's in all probability a smokescreen for something else. WTF are we doing appointing Nathan ufcking Jones BTW? How on earth does that help us get to where we want to be? ???

That money being spent on training grounds is vital to the long term future of this club. Training at Falmer is unlikely to attract anybody decent on a permanent basis is it?. Proper facilities for training completes the infrastructure of The Albion. Thankfully we have Tony Bloom running things and he is getting every thing in place to ensure we don't do a Palace or Derby WHEN we get promoted. It's going to happen and would have and should have happened last season had we had a person in charge with the same agenda as the chairman. We didn't so now we're behind schedule but I fully expect to see us promoted, if not this season then definitely next-Tony Bloom is no mug and he wants his legacy to be a Premier League Albion.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
There are probably 10 teams in The Championship with their fans asking the same question.......I don't think we are in a stronger or weaker position than any of them.

There are probably 10 teams in The Championship with their fans asking the same question.......I don't think we are in a stronger or weaker position than any of them.

Fair point.

However, I would say that in the three seasons we have been in the Championship I have yet to see an outstanding team at the Amex who I thought were far better on the pitch than us. The "best" I have seen are Watford last season and West Ham the year before.

Had Ulloa been with us throughout all last season then we would have been playing Premier League this season. Promotion from the Championship is a lottery, Palace give everyone hope - one of the poorest sides in the top half of the table last season but went up - thankfully they are now showing how poor they were/are.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here