Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will we achieve promotion to the Premier league in the next 3 years?

Will we reach the promised land in the next 3 years?

• Yes, yes we will

Votes: 104 70.3%
  • No, no we will not

Votes: 44 29.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
What do you think NSC?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that we will be celebrating in May 2 end of next season. Think we will improve this year and just miss out but next season is the one.

Perhaps we should forget the FFP and buy players for next season as no punishment is imposed if we dont get promoted this season but would then have the players for next season and not infringe the FFP.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I am certain of it.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
in 3 years?

dunno.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
I think we'll come close each time and just miss out each time. But at least that means the vast majority of each season will be a very enjoyable one. Just bad right at the end.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Can't see it as the defence will have to be rebuilt as all regular 1st team over 30 and nobody of not coming thru to replace them

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
You're having a bubble ..........

sorry , thought it was the rhyming slang thread .

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Possibly.

And if we do ever get there we'll make a better job of it than that mob up the road.

Good point made about our defence, it's going to need a complete overhaul in the next couple of years.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Voted No. Too much money spent pumping money into training grounds and hotels, not enough focus on the playing and management side. FFP my arse. The Albion appear to be the only club paying much attention to it, and that's in all probability a smokescreen for something else. WTF are we doing appointing Nathan ufcking Jones BTW? How on earth does that help us get to where we want to be? ???

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Voted No. Too much money spent pumping money into training grounds and hotels, not enough focus on the playing and management side. FFP my arse. The Albion appear to be the only club paying much attention to it, and that's in all probability a smokescreen for something else. WTF are we doing appointing Nathan ufcking Jones BTW? How on earth does that help us get to where we want to be? ???

Money pumped into training grounds and hotels. Well I'd have to agree with you, how dare Tony Bloom spend his money as he wishes. Some of you guys have got more neck than a giraffe !
We are where we are now thanks to TB, whilst you malcontents who haven't invested more than a couple of quid for a portion of chips sit on your arses pontificating how much cleverer you might be running a football club. Give us a break and stop whinging. Better still buy a club of your own and smile when tossers tell you how to spend your money. :glare:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Money pumped into training grounds and hotels. Well I'd have to agree with you, how dare Tony Bloom spend his money as he wishes. Some of you guys have got more neck than a giraffe !
We are where we are now thanks to TB, whilst you malcontents who haven't invested more than a couple of quid for a portion of chips sit on your arses pontificating how much cleverer you might be running a football club. Give us a break and stop whinging. Better still buy a club of your own and smile when tossers tell you how to spend your money. :glare:

:bla: :bla:

Tony Bloom can indeed spend his money as he wishes. Obviously.

However, only spending his money on the playing and management side will get him where he's gagging to be. Me, I'll go and watch the Albion whatever level they're playing at. Same as everybody I know who goes to games.

Bloom needs promotion a damn sight more than we do.

To sum up: Meh :shrug:

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
I think there's every chance. When Brighton got into the Championship, the objective Bloom set was to make the Premier League within 5 years. Poyet's departure and the aftermath of the fallout has seemingly halted the hitherto incremental progress under Bloom's regime, but I expect Brighton to have strong second half to the campaign and they will then carry over that momentum next season, having a real chance of either getting promoted next season or in the following season.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here