Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man sues his wife for having ugly children

cloud

Jun 12, 2011
Here, there and everywhere
Man Successfully Sues Wife Over Ugly Children

A Chinese man divorced and then sued his ex-wife for giving birth to what he called an extremely ugly baby girl, the Irish Times reported.

Initially, Jian Feng accused his wife of infidelity, so sure that he could never father an unattractive child. When a DNA test proved that the baby was his, Feng’s wife came clean on a little secret — before they met, she had undergone about $100,000 worth of cosmetic surgery in South Korea.

Feng sued his ex-wife on the grounds of false pretenses, for not telling him about the plastic surgery and duping him into thinking she was beautiful, The Huffington Post reported. The kicker? He won. A judge agreed with Feng’s argument and ordered his ex-wife to fork over $120,000.

“I married my wife out of love, but as soon as we had our first daughter, we began having marital issues,” he told the Irish Times. “Our daughter was incredibly ugly, to the point where it horrified me.”

plasticsurgeryparents.jpg

Sauce

I thought they were only allowed one child in China?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
My twin brother lives in China and according to him you are allowed 3 in certain circumstances. For a while I know you had 3 attempts at having a boy but this fella looks like he had a boy first so I'm not sure. He's right though, they is mighty ugly.

The look on Dad's faces oozes "I is gonna sue this beehatch just as soon as I get out of this photography studio"

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I get the sue the wife bit as clearly she is a liar.

But a father naming his kids as ugly. Sorry but thats wrong.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Can't speak for the story but the photo isn't real. That was a plastic surgery ad from Hong Kong.

Oh and for the record, I for one would tolerate the ugly kids if the bird in question looked like the one in the op.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I don't know if the kids are ugly, but looking at the eldest boy you wouldn't want to cross him.
Another point. You'd think with all the money she spent, given the way she's leaning, she would have had lipo in both bum cheeks?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Sum Ting Wong

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Apparently his wife's name is So Su Mi.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Shouldn't the idea in his head be that if he managed to have two of his offspring mate that the result would be either the world's most extreme freak, or an utter beauty thanks to two wrong-uns making a right. Surely that's a gamble worth taking. Either way you've got a more interesting family photo in a few years time.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
they are kids FFS. Personally i don't think that they are that ugly now, but however they look now could bear little resemblance to how they will look in 10-15 years time anyhow.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
I don't know if the kids are ugly, but looking at the eldest boy you wouldn't want to cross him.Another point. You'd think with all the money she spent, given the way she's leaning, she would have had lipo in both bum cheeks?

Perhaps that's the girl?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here