• Yes

Votes: 12 13.2%
  • No

Votes: 79 86.8%

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Once upon a time students were broadminded and carefree.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
:lolol: what a bunch of CJTCs.

Clearly they shouldn't have been stopped from entering because they were racist. They should have been stopped from entering because everyone knows the correct costumes for Hallowe'een are a skeleton, a witch or a zombie.

And as for those of you who wore sombreros on SPANISH DAY, well hang your heads in shame you horrible NAZIS.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Was the inflatable banana allowed in ???

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom

Clearly they shouldn't have been stopped from entering because they were racist. They should have been stopped from entering because everyone knows the correct costumes for Hallowe'een are a skeleton, a witch or a zombie.

And as for those of you who wore sombreros on SPANISH DAY, well hang your heads in shame you horrible NAZIS.

this

you horrible racist people!

surprised Liz Costa didn't scream for a policeman

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
20130406_104402.jpg

I giggled at some of the 'officers' the student union had , the whole episode reads like a viz cartoon strip , then I realised a lot of these lunatics will end up in positions of power with the ability to enforce ridiculous policies like this , we are often told that certain pc policies are a myth , such as changing the words to Baa Baa black sheep , the attached photo was taken at the nursery at whitemans green in cuckfield which doubles as a tea hut on Saturday mornings for kids football , perhaps whoever made it should also learn how to spell master, perhaps they'll even change the name ' to person of non specific gender or race ' green.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean

Surely skeletons are there to offend anorexic people, witches offend women in general and zombies offend students before 2pm?
Let's just ban halloween or does that upset the american culture?
In fact, I'm not going to put a santa outside this christmas in case I upset fat people with white beards and bad dress sense

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Surely skeletons are there to offend anorexic people, witches offend women in general and zombies offend students before 2pm?
Let's just ban halloween or does that upset the american culture?
In fact, I'm not going to put a santa outside this christmas in case I upset fat people with white beards and bad dress sense

:lolol:

seagull_in_malaysia

Aug 18, 2006
Reading
Since when have Mexicans been a race? But no I don't think wearing a sombrero is discriminatory towards Mexicans anyway.

If sombreros are discriminatory then surely wearing anything connected to a country's culture is discriminatory too...

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
farceholes. The people who vote yes are fishing or stupid imo.

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
View attachment 48501

I giggled at some of the 'officers' the student union had , the whole episode reads like a viz cartoon strip , then I realised a lot of these lunatics will end up in positions of power with the ability to enforce ridiculous policies like this , we are often told that certain pc policies are a myth , such as changing the words to Baa Baa black sheep , the attached photo was taken at the nursery at whitemans green in cuckfield which doubles as a tea hut on Saturday mornings for kids football , perhaps whoever made it should also learn how to spell master, perhaps they'll even change the name ' to person of non specific gender or race ' green.

Marster (n) - Someone who dresses like a 1940'ies depiction of a Martian.

Dresses like Martian - how racist is that :eek:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I heard a clip of Frank Skinner saying "any joke can offend someone, I have a friend whose parents died in a car accident, caused when they swerved to avoid a chicken that was crossing the road."

racist
Pronunciation: /ˈreɪsɪst/
Translate racist | into French | into German | into Italian | into Spanish

noun
a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another:
I had a fear of being called a racist

adjective
having or showing the belief that a particular race is superior to another:
we are investigating complaints about racist abuse at a newsagents

So, did any of those students wearing the 'racist' fancy dress outfits believe, that by wearing these outfits they were in some way superior to the race that would normally wear this type of dress? I don't think for one minute that even entered their heads. I like to think that I am inclusive and respectful of all races and wouldn't have thought that if I wore a Mexican outfit with sombrero and poncho I would be showing any racist sentiments at all.

Unfortunately it's cretins like the University Of Birmingham Guild of Students and people on the opposite side of the race argument that cause a lot problems when there really aren't any there. Extremists aren't welcome on the left or the right.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here