Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Acording to Naylor's Twitter...

Jimmy Grimble

The more we're linked with strikers in January, the more inclined I am to believe we're expecting another offer for Barnes which we'll be prepared to accept - providing we have a replacement lined up.

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
That was on here last weekend and he is looking at a 3 month ban I think so might be difficult to keep tabs on a player who doesn't play

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The more we're linked with strikers in January, the more inclined I am to believe we're expecting another offer for Barnes which we'll be prepared to accept - providing we have a replacement lined up.

It's a simple equation, I think:

Barnes contract expires next Summer + he's been out of sorts since the Burnley thing = He's off in January

Jimmy Grimble

Barnes contract expires next Summer + he's been out of sorts since the Burnley thing = He's off in January

I agree; that's partly what formed my thinking. He'll likely get himself more money up there as well.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Which is why we're trying to keep Lita.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Nice to know we have a scout in Scotland keeping an eye out for potential talent in the MTL

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Surely Lita would be the like for like replacement for Barnes? Maybe they're looking for a replacement for Hoskins as well.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

As long as it it not to replace Ulloa I can live with that.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton

I was thinking this as well, unless he has a change of heart and signs a new deal before Jan, he should be sold.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Surely Lita would be the like for like replacement for Barnes? Maybe they're looking for a replacement for Hoskins as well.

I think if anything Lita is seen as a like for like replacement for Hoskins.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset

I think you may be right, he has got wind of the terrible bashing he takes on NSC from some very callous and uninformed posters......its terrible that he may be driven out.....terrible.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
if he gets a very long ban we won't be able to play for a long while even in January will we?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here