Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adidas Website Sale

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
A mate of mine made me aware of this. Ive picked up some £95 boots for just over £20! Sale is on clothing, boots and shoes etc, some decent deals on there. Just go onto the website and sign up to the newsletter which will get you an additional 15% off then go to private sale-backstage and you enter your email and do a log in and there you go, some decent deals.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Thanks for the tip just got myself a pair of trianers for £22 reduced from £90

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Excellent ! Just got some 80s campus from £90, to £27, and a SLVR (I like their SLVR stuff) for £24, down from about £50!

Nice one. No Sambas/Gazelles or anything though if anyone is wondering

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Cheers for this, just spanked £160 on two pairs of trainers, 4 t-shirts, a pair of jeans and a jacket worth £550 in total :lolol:

Shame so much of the stuff is only available in midget sizes! Some beautiful stuff on there.

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
thanks for the link

eyed up a pair of hi-tops that went out of stock of my size, then some tennis shoes which went out of my size then urls stopped working

i'm guessing the word is out and the site is getting the hug of death

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Most of the mens' shoes are size 4 FFS.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
I had a couple of items I was interested in but link 'couldn't be found'. Managed to get some new trainers and shorts for £30, thanks for sharing red star portslade!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here