Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our House

Established1982

Jul 30, 2011
Anyone been / going to see this at the Theatre Royal this week?

Did the £15 offer from the website last night and really enjoyed it.. Don't think it's ever going to trouble any awards ceremony but it's a top night out with some belting tunes,

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Yeah I'm going tonight and yes when we quoted the Baggy trousers code we got the tickets £27 front row for £15 - BARGAIN
Always been a big Madness fan so will be good to hear new arrangements of the old classics

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Going tomorrow, two rows back and bang in the middle for a tenner a ticket. Cannot wait. Absolute bargain!

Woodingdean Gull

Jul 7, 2003
Woodingdean, Brighton
Saw this about 8-9 years ago when it was on at the Cambridge Theatre in the West End. Absolutely brilliant, high-energy show that for some unknown reason was taken off when playing to packed houses. Very clever twist to it as well. The BBC filmed it on the last Thursday and Saturday and I was bought the DVD as a present.

Saw it again in Eastbourne about 5 years ago. Highly recommend it. Look out for the bit in the car and the Culfail tunnel at Lewes.

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
Saw this about 8-9 years ago when it was on at the Cambridge Theatre in the West End. Absolutely brilliant, high-energy show that for some unknown reason was taken off when playing to packed houses. Very clever twist to it as well. The BBC filmed it on the last Thursday and Saturday and I was bought the DVD as a present.

Saw it again in Eastbourne about 5 years ago. Highly recommend it. Look out for the bit in the car and the Culfail tunnel at Lewes.

What was the twist? :D

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009
Saw it on Tuesday. Great show. I liked the way snippets of other music / musicals were slipped in like the reference to Oliver in the market scene but with cannabis.

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Yeah I'm going tonight and yes when we quoted the Baggy trousers code we got the tickets £27 front row for £15 - BARGAIN
Always been a big Madness fan so will be good to hear new arrangements of the old classics

I'd like to take advantage of the reduced ticket price. Exactly what code should I put in?

Established1982

Jul 30, 2011
The code is just BAGGYTROUSERS. Means you can get a certain category of seat for £15 rather than £30 odd.

Would have been great to see it at the Cambridge Theatre, especially when Suggs was playing the Dad. Imagine he was brilliant at that.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I have entered the baggytrousers code and it is accepted but it doesn't reduce the price. I got all the way through to adding card details but 2 x £22.50 seats total £55. Is there something I am not doing?

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011

I went and bought front row at £22.50 then I realised afterwards I could have got £15 in the stalls near the back but in the middle for the discounted £15 price!:facepalm: Anyway, see you tonight Tony :thumbsup:

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I went and bought front row at £22.50 then I realised afterwards I could have got £15 in the stalls near the back but in the middle for the discounted £15 price!:facepalm: Anyway, see you tonight Tony :thumbsup:
Leaving Our House about 6 I'm Driving in my car so not drinking tonight My Girl is coming but if she keeps moaning I'll have to tell her to Shut Up she can be a real embarressment at times

See you there mate

Lankyseagull

One Step Beyond
Jul 25, 2006
The Field of Uck
Went on Monday night. Great show.

Bumped into Chris 'Chrissy Boy' Foreman of Madness in the foyer - don't think many people there recognised him - had a quick chat & got him to sign my ticket. Top man!

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Leaving Our House about 6 I'm Driving in my car so not drinking tonight My Girl is coming but if she keeps moaning I'll have to tell her to Shut Up she can be a real embarressment at times

See you there mate

I will probably get the train as I need a drink tonight to get over my hangover! :facepalm:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here