Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A SUPER Marching Band

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Impressive, especially from that camera angle.
Not sure the other three sides of the ground got a view that was quite so impressive mind.

Probably requires grid-iron pitch markings to help them all be in the correct position - so that's not gonna work at the Amex.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Impressive, especially from that camera angle.
Not sure the other three sides of the ground got a view that was quite so impressive mind.

Probably requires grid-iron pitch markings to help them all be in the correct position - so that's not gonna work at the Amex.

They put small cones down. Two lines and the cones 10 yards apart.

Our band have played many football grounds and this is how they do it. Simples

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
You should check out their Space Invaders routine. Also, whilst he was a horrid scumbag, the MJ routine is pretty impressive too.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Are there many local marching bands that would perhaps perform free and we allow them to have a collection before and during the game (half time) to boost their funds. I was in The Martlets centre in Burgess Hill and noticed a shop advertising one such band.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Are there many local marching bands that would perhaps perform free and we allow them to have a collection before and during the game (half time) to boost their funds. I was in The Martlets centre in Burgess Hill and noticed a shop advertising one such band.

I thing southern aurora charged around 500 quid for a full show, which lasts about 20 minutes

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would think that a freebie at The Amex with a collection could bring in more than £500, or possibly less but would give a band great exposure be it a marching band or standard military type brand eg Christ Hospital or similar.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
You should see the rest of that on you tube. Harry potter theme tune is amazing.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I would think that a freebie at The Amex with a collection could bring in more than £500, or possibly less but would give a band great exposure be it a marching band or standard military type brand eg Christ Hospital or similar.

I would love to see the CH Band at The Amex on a regular basis.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here