Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Weird stuff (you're told) you do in your sleep

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
So apparently, last night i sat bolt upright tapped my mrs awake, before lying back down. Repeated this twice before going back to sleep. Obviously i dont remember this and i maintain it was her dreaming :p

And i know she has struck up a conversation with me, while she was asleep, with normal awake person voice. Usually what she she says is utter nonsense, so when i ask her to explain what she says i get a sleepy 'f off i'm sleeping' in reply.

over to you :)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Other than the usual bumping and grinding, I've been told I'm prone to riding a bike, very fast!!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The other night my wife told me that I sat bolt upright in the middle of the night on the edge of the bed and pulled off my boxers........

The next morning she added that she thought I spoilt those dogs.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
The other night my wife told me that I sat bolt upright in the middle of the night on the edge of the bed and pulled off my boxers........

The next morning she added that she thought I spoilt those dogs.

Hahahaha. Very good

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Apparently I randomly will stop breathing, the mrs is training to be nurse and studied sleep Apnia (sp) so keeps saying she is worried.

I apparently have also picked my nose a fair bit which is odd as not really a picker during the day!

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
Many years ago I worked in a dairy loading lorries. One night I climbed out of bed, and went to a very large and heavy double Wardrobe, opened the door and pulled on the clothes rail. Whilst doing it it I called out,"got to get it on the lorry!".

My missus grabbed me just before the Oak wardrobe hit its tipping point!

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Been told i talk in my sleep, have tried it on with the ex while fast asleep, and also ive been told i stop breathing for quite a while when i am asleep

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
what about things you know you've done

on holiday with a bunch of mates - sharing a twin room with 1 of them.

middle of the night i wake up standing on my bed crouching over, mate asks me whats going on, i tell him theres a fox in the room, but told him not to worry, i'd get rid of it with money from my wallet

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
Watched my mate calmly sleep walk down the stairs and promptly piss on his fiances shoes on the night of his engagement party. Unconscious scent marking?

i was at a house party with my older brother many years ago. The usual bodies crashed out around the house. for some reason i was sleeping upside down on the stairs. Anyway i heard a strange noise, and it woke me up. What greeted me, was my brother sleep pissing. He had walked over to our mates dads office, folded down the bureau lid thing that turned into a writing desk, and proceeded to empty his bladder. All over our mates families passports, marriage certificates, birth certificates, house deeds and all other manner of important paperwork. whoops.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
When I snore it sounds like a "dinosaur being sick" and I talk about the ASDA next to MK Dons stadium in my sleep. No, really.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
According to my mrs I sit bolt up right and laugh maniacally and then go back to sleep. I am also, apparently, prone to talk about being a superhero and how tiring it is...

Also when I was younger I was found trying to climb out of my bedroom window whilst asleep. Very odd.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
I, for some reason, am told that I sleep talk about multi-pack buys in Sainsbury's and
that "this will give you 34p off your next shopping bill".

Who can we blame for making us this way eh!

Jimmy Grimble

My missus is a serial sleep-talker. Most of the time it's jibberish or laughter, but a few times she has sat-up and proclaimed her distaste at someone's choice of outfit which is slightly amusing.

NODC

Apr 19, 2012
I apparently talk a lot in my sleep, mostly gibberish but on a few occasions I get so excited that I sit bolt upright and wake the wife up and then tell her important news.

The last time I did this it was to tell her that interest rates would be 1 billion and we needed to remember to put our money in the bank, all very odd.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here