Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jones - the cliché kid

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Is it just me? Nathan Jones' interviews seem to be even more cliché loaded - look at the one in the news today with all the boxing clichés!

Does he talk sense in the dressing room? Or in the dressing room is he pumping out the same load or carp to the players, which is just a bland wallpaper of words which means nothing to no-one, and the players just cock a deaf-un to him??!!

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Is it just me? Nathan Jones' interviews seem to be even more cliché loaded - look at the one in the news today with all the boxing clichés!

Does he talk sense in the dressing room? Or in the dressing room is he pumping out the same load or carp to the players, which is just a bland wallpaper of words which means nothing to no-one, and the players just cock a deaf-un to him??!!

So what?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I actually thought his post Donny interview was one of the most honest and frank I'd heard from any manager in a long while. Talking about Lita getting annoyed, Spanish Dave not showing quality often enough. It was all pretty good stuff!

Why do people insist on targetting someone to pick holes at at this football club? It's weird..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here