Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Idiot Box - TV pilot

Only had time to watch around half of it, good effort for the price. Watch very little TV so don't really know what to compare it to (Monkey Dust perhaps) but I would give it 7/10. Good luck with it anyway.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Looks like a great idea, will check it out with sound later.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Will have a watch at home later. Enjoyed the local football film you did a few years back, can't remember the name now though!

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Honest feedback? It seems a little slow compared to cutting edge comedy animation around at the mo. What audience are you looking for?
I can see it being shown on BBC3 at some point though. It's not my cup of tea, you seem to need a good knowledge of shit TV to understand the bitching (hence why I can't stomach most BBC3 shows). Good luck though. Let us know the industry feedback.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
I agree, it seems to be a little slow and it reminds me a little of 2DTV I used to watch ages ago...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaI0UI9Ou4k

It's a fair point. Pace is always the hardest thing to get right with comedy.

I think I was a little held back with the software I used as you can't do much zooming and swishing about - the things you need to truly mock crap TV.

That's my excuse!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Yes, perhaps a slightly faster cut but the content works.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Undecided. Liked it at first but grew tired after 5 minutes. May be not my kind of comedy but liked the ideas. Sure it could go somewhere. BBC3 seems a good call but with 500 channels someone must take it. Best of luck and let us all know how it goes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here