Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Cheats never prosper, he is a fecking diving cheat

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
I've just taken my dinner plate into the kitchen to wash it up. On the way I walked past the television and bumped into it gently and Ashley Young fell over.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Just dived to win a pen for United against Sociedad, which RVP missed! :laugh:

Completely forgot about tonight's fixtures.

He may have been told to play like that though! We'll never know. Moyes has been anti-diving recently, at least he said that. There's no doubting some mangers force players to dive, especially in big games.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I tend to think quite often cheaters do prosper. I hate the likes of Young also, but snatchers and grabbers and deceivers do find themselves quite comfortable, at least partly in the knowledge that just desserts are rare to come by. Young's obscene weekly wedge of cash increments will settle and steady his immoral hide.
And bejesus this has been one boring game up until RVP came on. So what evil acts have i committed to make me have to watch it?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
shamefull and surprised the ref didnt book him - bottler? he isnt even subtle about it, just fell over. i really, really hope Hodgson doesnt pick him for England because i wouldnt be happy with him winning penalties like that, and it must be a liability to get bookings too. oh, and he's a bit shite too.

Coach_Carter_92

Apr 25, 2013
Home
Completely forgot about tonight's fixtures.

He may have been told to play like that though! We'll never know. Moyes has been anti-diving recently, at least he said that. There's no doubting some mangers force players to dive, especially in big games.

I wish I had, the game was dire.

Jimmy Grimble

Gradually turning into one of the most hated English footballers.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The defender pulled his arm so it was a penalty but yes he made the most of it. Unfortunately this happens in the box so much nowadays and the refs just ignore the pulling but not the one tonight. You just have to watch our own Adam El Abd or Gordon GREER to see a player pulling and tugging at others

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
It wasn't a penalty. United should have been given a penalty about 10-15 minutes earlier though which appeared quite blatant where the Sociedad defender caught Shinji Kagawa which the referee deemed fair.

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here