Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

On a serious note Dick Knight, credit where credits due.....

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Respect to DK. Representing the club I hope.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Respect to DK. Representing the club I hope.

In the light of recent revelations I very much doubt he was representing the club but respect anyway

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
In the light of recent revelations I very much doubt he was representing the club but respect anyway

I get what you are saying but sometimes you have to rise above such trivialities and stand up for what really matters.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
What a bizarre thread. Why should someone be praised for attending a funeral?

Because whilst he knew of the family, he barely knew the lad in question, but was aware that he was a young Albion fan at an exciting time in the clubs history when DK was the chairman.

With the aforementioned book coming out and other things Dick's a busy man but he made the effort to take a few hours out of his day to pay tribute to a young man who has made the ultimate sacrifice for us all.

because whilst he knew of the family, he barely knew the lad in question, but was aware that he was a young albion fan at an exciting time in the clubs history when dk was the chairman.

With the aforementioned book coming out and other things dick's a busy man but he made the effort to take a few hours out of his day to pay tribute to a young man who has made the ultimate sacrifice for us all.

this!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
because whilst he knew of the family, he barely knew the lad in question, but was aware that he was a young albion fan at an exciting time in the clubs history when dk was the chairman.

With the aforementioned book coming out and other things dick's a busy man but he made the effort to take a few hours out of his day to pay tribute to a young man who has made the ultimate sacrifice for us all.

could not have put it better

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Because whilst he knew of the family, he barely knew the lad in question, but was aware that he was a young Albion fan at an exciting time in the clubs history when DK was the chairman.

With the aforementioned book coming out and other things Dick's a busy man but he made the effort to take a few hours out of his day to pay tribute to a young man who has made the ultimate sacrifice for us all.

Well said.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

And there it is, bang on the nail.

Pretty much sums up my feeling.

Just why BOF had to make that comment is bizarre in my most humble of opinion.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

Nicely put

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here