Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wigan Away - Tickets

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Probably a bit of a daft question as i can't see Wigan away selling out due to the capacity of the away so will it be Pay on gate on the day for £15? It's just odon't want to buy the ticket in advance as i may not be able to make it and i won't know till pretty much a couple of days before.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
I never have been to a away game. I would love to, but I have got know one to go with as the person who I go to the Amex with does not go to away matches.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Nothing wrong with going on your own....loads do, and actually you are in good company.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If some idiot could make up his mind I would book ours, heaven forbid it sells out :lolol:

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
I'd say it'll 100% be pay on the day. Whether it'll still be £15 is another matter.

That said, even if they whack it up to £20, it's still pretty reasonable.

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
Looking on the Wigan website, £15 is their standard charge for all Category B games for home fans as well, so it is not a special 'earlybird' cheap deal. Will be pay on the day without question.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I would have LOVED to have gone. Regrettably a certain Dr celebrates his 50th birthday and that takes priority. #geek

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here