Votes: 59 72.0%
  • The Craft Beer Co.

Votes: 23 28.0%

• Total voters

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
The third tie of the quarter finals sees the winners of Groups E and F face off for a place in the semis.

Who goes through? YOU DECIDE

5214191BF8A1488EB6F9FE317FDCF7CE.ashx

V

2062041.jpg

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Got to be the Basketmakers - many an evening rounded off there in the past.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Tough tie for Craft Beer Co.

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Either would be worthy winners. I've gone for Craft, but suspect the Basketmakers will go through...

Cosmic Joker

The Motorik
Apr 14, 2010
Chichester
Craft Beer Co. The best beer in Brighton from straightforward bitters and lager, through a wide range of ales to some really quite exotic craft keg and bottled offerings all from small brewers with love and care. Really helpful and knowledgeable staff. And its a really pleasant place to spend a few hours with friends. The Basketmakers only has the last of those for me, Fullers beer is not bad and some tasty seasonals but their core range is nothing to write home about for me.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Is that what used to be the Queen Victoria? No-one should vote for a pub that's changed its name. I'll ban them from doing that when I run the world.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
When I get off tapatalk I'm voting for the Makers.

Who could deny a pub that is full of little notes secreted away in old baccy tins nailed to the wall!?

Established1982

Jul 30, 2011
Basketmakers for me.. Can't quite over how 'clean' Craft feels..... Easy comment to rip the piss out of but I reckon you know what I mean!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Battle of the chains. Fullers vs Craft. Having spent a long time recently in Craft I'm backing it.

I think it is a bit unfair to call Craft a chain. Technically it is but the term conjours up negative ideas.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Craft Beer Co. The best beer in Brighton from straightforward bitters and lager, through a wide range of ales to some really quite exotic craft keg and bottled offerings all from small brewers with love and care. Really helpful and knowledgeable staff. And its a really pleasant place to spend a few hours with friends. The Basketmakers only has the last of those for me, Fullers beer is not bad and some tasty seasonals but their core range is nothing to write home about for me.

This.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
The good news is someone will inevitably change the name back to the original .....eventually.
Is that what used to be the Queen Victoria? No-one should vote for a pub that's changed its name. I'll ban them from doing that when I run the world.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Craft with its innovative select of craft beers from around the world and the very best in cask ales from the countries top brewers or a Fullers pub. Tricky.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here