Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Renee Zellweger

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Why do they do these things to themselves?
Perhaps because they are always trying to fight against being compared to how they looked 6 years ago.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Because she realised how much she annoys me and has tried to disguise herself so she can annoy me by surprise.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Top scratch for me, could plant her whatever her dress size and current movie shape.

Does the Daily Mail actually like anyone?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Because the likes of the Mail (website in particular) publish regular features on them slating their appearance, weight, facial expressions, dress sense and so on?

I notice on that same page today there is another one of their creepy "all grown up" sort of articles in which they question the revealing outfit worn by a 16 year old girl and then go on to publish about twenty photos of it.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Because the likes of the Mail (website in particular) publish regular features on them slating their appearance, weight, facial expressions, dress sense and so on?

I notice on that same page today there is another one of their creepy "all grown up" sort of articles in which they question the revealing outfit worn by a 16 year old girl and then go on to publish about twenty photos of it.

Do you have a link?

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof

The ones I've seen linked on places like Twitter don't even bother complaining about the dresses but just flat-out perv on a celebrity teenage relation (whilst at the same time complaining about paedophiles etc in other articles).

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
daily-mail-hypocrisy.jpg

AtXtaM3CEAAvr9a.png

I also have a recollection of an edition of the mail that was covering a paedophile ring, and they published some of the less explicit images in their coverage, and another case of them criticising an art photographer for her exhibition that included photos of friends on holiday with their kids and the suggestion there was something paedophilic about them, which again, they printed copies of.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here