Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sunderland hold the record of 15 consecutive losses in the Prem

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Until maybe this season, could this record be broken this year by Palace, 7 games down only 8 to go and manager less
9th Sat Everton H
23rd Sat Hull A
30th Sat Norwich A

December

3rd Tue West Ham H
7th Sat Cardiff H
14th Sat Chelsea A
21st Sat Newcastle H
26th Thu Aston Villa A
28th Sat Man City A

Everton will be the 8th defeat, so it's looking like Aston villa away on Boxing Day PALACE could break another premier league record
Good fun innit :D

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Palace are only the 5th side in Premier League history to lose 7 consecutive (& counting!) games by two or more goals. Hilarious

D Block blue

Feb 23, 2009
West Sussex la la la
Well by posting it so early they will go and win now:eek:, what have you gone and done!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Perhaps they could extend the run into January to include us tonking them in the 3rd round of the cup? :lolol:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I reckon they will get at least six points from that lot.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I'd like to see a repeat of this

$T2eC16RHJHgE9n0yFl!HBRPPQRohjQ~~60_35.JPG

It's going to happen. At some point one of the big guns are going to obliterate them. If Man City can put 7 past Norwich they will have a field day with the shit house Palace defence.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I said Norwich would be relegated and recent results haven't changed my mind. I've got a feeling that Palarse might win at Carrow Road if Chris Hughton's still there.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
There's still time for them to break the record TWICE

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Depends who they get as new manager. Any reasonable coach could set a side up to park the bus and try and poach a lucky goal so wouldn't be surprised if they picked up a point here and there

Chris Coleman could be in charge by this Saturday according to The Evening Standard tonight.

It's a sad state of affairs that even the shite Premier League teams are still miles better than anything on offer in the Championship :down:

Are you counting yourself among the shite PL teams ? If so , you ARE NOT better than anybody in the Championship. Lift the current Palace team and drop it into the Championship and you wouldn't get anywhere near promotion. I fear you are quite a few rungs below the shite PL teams.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Saturday evening, we arrived back at St Pancras en route from Doncaster.

A forlorn Palace fan and his family stood on the platform, having evidently been to West Brom.

They get spotted by Albion fans on the same platform, and are instantly serenaded with "A row, a row, it's gonna be eight in a row/ It's already been six/ It's already been seven, but eight'll be eight in a row".

He looked even more forlorn, particularly when he thought they'd escaped by getting on the train, only to have one of the Albion contingent run alongside the accelerating carriage, singing the song and making exaggerated rowing gestures.

Lovely stuff. I'm hoping they make it ten, personally, as then we can roll out "Eight was so great/ Nine was just fine/ But ten'll be ten in a row".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here