Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Bridcutt be playing or on the bench on Saturday, or will he have another "setback"

Bridcutt on Saturday

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Will Bridcutt be playing or on the bench on Saturday, or will he have another "setback"

Well, what do you think?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I don't think he'll be fit enough after only a week of training. Nothing sinister just fitness.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
No chance he'll start, he has played what, 30 minutes since May, and only started training last week.

Bench? Slim chance I'd imagine

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Neither, won't be ready yet

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
We have another international break in a couple of weeks dont we ?

I think its reasonable to assume Bridders will be starting after that.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
"Other" - won't quite be ready, not a "setback" as such. 2 weeks break after that and he and Orlandi will be back.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I really do not have a clue!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
1 week in training and on the bench ? Don't think so. Be back after the International break

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Will Ashdown Lad win the 12:50 at Plumpton?

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Give him another week or so with training then bring him back. No point being on the bench if he isn't fit to play.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
At best he'll be on the bench. In reality why would you start him? He hasn't played since July/ August so he won't be fit or sharp so I'd rather start Andrews tbh.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Bench I'd imagine and then only 15 minutes if we've got it sewn up. With another break coming up can't see much point in rushing back, so more just a "trophy" appearance.

I hope so, it'll mean we've killed off Blackburn but also I think he's been a big miss for us, but he's not been getting much press because of the lack of goals

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Why "setback"? Don't you believe him?

It's just one of the options, I voted bench. There have been quite a few suggestions that he won't be pulling on an Albion shirt again, I'd like to know whether there is any substance to this opinion, but have no reason to see why he wouldn't play for us :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here