Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why HAS Dick Tight and his book been BANNED from the AMEX ?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
According to todays Argus there is an article on the potless pillock Dick Tight and his NEW book and it states he has NOT been invited to the AMEX as he REFUSES to give the club an ADVANCE copy.

What NEVER heard before REVELATIONS does the book have ?

WILL Dicks bar be RENAMED ?

Will there be a NEW Life President ?

I'm off now to Sports Dreams for more NEWS on this BRAKING story.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I asked in the Club Shop on Saturday and was told there are no plans to stock it at present.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I strongly suspect this book is going to be a brilliant read, even for non-Albion fans, and the fact the club are refusing to stock it only serves to enhance that feeling.

Regardless of its contents, refusing to sell the book of the man who saved the club simply makes whoever at the club is responsible for this decision look absolutely pathetic.

If the book is as EXPLOSIVE as rumours suggest, then I can understand the club not stocking it. It would be like inviting your ex-girlfriend to your wedding party.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
If the book is as EXPLOSIVE as rumours suggest, then I can understand the club not stocking it. It would be like inviting your ex-girlfriend to your wedding party.

Although by refusing to stock it I'm sure it will help drive up sales ! It's certainly made me more interested in buying it.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I love Uncle Dick and am certainly going to buy this.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Pre-ordered my copy from Amazon last week. This is probably the final chapter of the 'struggle years' so should be a good read.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Will wait for the kindle edition. :moo:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
He was in with the fans Saturday. Had a decent chat with him afterwards. I can't reveal the details but he and the Club do appear to be at loggerheads on some fundamental issues. I understand he is trying to get an additional book tour slot at Withdean.

PG

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Customers who viewed this item also viewed: The Sergio Torres Story: From the Brick Factory to the Theatre of Dreams

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I don't know why anyone would pay £12.72 for it on Amazon when you can buy it for £15 at City Books on Nov 16th and get it signed by the great man himself.
Not all of us live locally?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I don't know why anyone would pay £12.72 for it on Amazon when you can buy it for £15 at City Books on Nov 16th and get it signed by the great man himself.

Because NSC needs funding somehow ? I'm sure the great DK would support the funding of NSC ! Just ordered my copy via Bozza's link.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

In my case the c£70 of petrol is a reasonable enough deterrent.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here