Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coach told David he would score [The Argus]

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
[h=3]Coach told David he would score[/h] 2:00pm Sunday 3rd November 2013 in Albion By Brian Owen
Albion goalgetter David Lopez has revealed why he sprinted to the bench after scoring his first of the season.
David made a beeline for the coaching staff following his 90th-minute free-kick at Doncaster.
He hugged fitness coach Juan Torrijo as the Seagulls celebrated an impending away win.
David told The Argus: “I was*talking with Juan in the first half and we were saying I’d score a goal at that end in the second.
“I told him if it happened I’d go running over to him to*celebrate.”
Meanwhile David has told of his relief at seeing team-mate Bruno back in good spirits.
The right-back was taken off looking dazed after getting his head in the way of a powerful shot in the second half.
David said: “We were worried at the time because he didn’t really know where he was. He was dizzy.
“But, when we got back in, he was conscious, he was fine and we had a bit of a laugh about what happened.”
Bruno was left*with head and neck ache by David Cotterill's blast.
David Lopez on his early-season form - and what that goal could mean for him. In The Argus tomorrow

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here